Struggle with your favourite yoga poses? Try these physiotherapy-based moves to get back in balance
Eve finds her feet at the first weekend of her yoga course
H&F’s resident yogi, Eve Boggenpoel, prepares for a teacher training course at triyoga
Want to get paid for doing what you love? A career in the fitness industry means you could do just that, says Amanda Khouv
Eve discovers the healing power of yoga
Try these moving meditations for inner strength and power
It's exam time for H&F's trainee yoga teacher
H&F’s trainee yogi Eve Boggenpoel learns the X-Factor pose
Need a boost? Start your day with this super energising yoga sequence
Struggle to do that 'swooping' movement in sun salutations? Here's a step-by-step guide to perfecting four-limbed staff pose
Recharge your batteries after a hectic party season with Restorative Yoga
It’s an iconic yoga posture, yet remaining stable in tree pose takes a bit of work. Find out how it’s done
Feeling stuck in your yoga practice? Find out how to take it deeper
Improve your form and get better results with the perfect gear for you
Use this yoga pose to help unwind body and soul after a tough day
H&F's resident yogi Eve Boggenpoel on why US yoga teacher Max Strom is worth listening to
H&F's Eve Boggenpoel gets down to the nitty gritty of learning to be a yoga teacher
H&F's Eve Boggenpoel explores the benefits of a strong foundation in yoga.
Women with cystic fibrosis may benefit from specialized sexual and reproductive health care and education, UPMC study shows
Phase 1 study demonstrating ability of intravaginal ring to deliver large molecular weight peptide published
More Articles ...
- Mediterranean diet associated with small reduction in risk of hip fracture
- Same symptoms, different care for women and men with heart disease
- Mammograms: Another way to screen for heart disease?
- Preventable maternal and child deaths could be virtually eliminated in a generation, say leading experts
- Post-menopausal women taking metformin for diabetes may be at lower risk of cancer
- New discovery expected to have significant impact on maternal, fetal and neonatal health
- Indiana University-led researchers identify objective predictors of suicidality in women
- Preference for dating smarter partners negatively affects women's attitudes toward STEM
- Sex After Pregnancy: When Can I Resume Intercourse?
- Study: fertility treatments do not increase cardiovascular deaths in women