Want to keep your heart healthy, but not a fan of traditional cardio? According to new research, practising yoga might be the answer
Treating PCOS with a combination of oral contraceptives and spironolactone does not increase the risk of diabetes or heart disease
Experts claim yoga is good for health, but how do you start when you’ve never hit the mat? Follow our lead...
Want to upgrade your detox? Try this cleansing lyengar yoga sequence
More Articles ...
- Cadmium may raise risk of endometrial cancer
- Surprising ways your partner can affect your health
- Scientists call for tougher laws on enforced high heel wear
- Women with gum disease may need to watch out for cancer
- Not just hot flashes: Many women experience substantial premenopausal symptoms
- Why some women are more likely to feel depressed
- Running for 1 minute per day may protect women's bone health
- Are engineered organs finally becoming reality in medicine?
- Early menopause: Eating vegetable protein tied to lower risk
- Study uncovers link between male hormones and metabolic disease in polycystic ovary syndrome