Fitbit is releasing its cheapest smartwatch yet. The Versa Lite costs £149.99, £50 less than the original Versa and £130 less than the Fitbit Ionic, the most advanced device in the company’s line-up.
The Versa Lite is similar in appearance to the Versa, though lacking the two buttons on the right side on the latter, so you’ll be using the touchscreen more when navigating its menus – which can be tricky with sweaty fingers.
While its shape is similar to the Versa’s, the Versa Lite is made more distinctive by the bold purple or blue designs, which are about as purple and blue as it is possible for something to be. There are also more understated lilac and silver designs available.
Since it’s £50 cheaper than the Versa, the Versa Lite predictably lacks a few of the features available on the former. Perhaps the biggest loss is music storage and streaming, and since the Versa Lite can’t make NFC payments either it’s stretching the term smartwatch a little, though it does still have access to the Fitbit app store and will flash up notifications from a connected...
More Articles ...
- What to know about genital warts in women
- Are Unisom and vitamin B-6 safe during pregnancy?
- The New Nike Pegasus 35 FlyEase Running Shoe Can Be Put On Without Tying Laces
- The New Fitbit Ace 2 Is Better And Cheaper
- Start Your Day With This Smoothie Bowl Recipe And Breeze Past Your Five-A-Day
- Saucony Kinvara 10 Running Shoe Review
- Score More Goals With These Football Tips From England’s Striking Coach
- Five Common Strength Training Mistakes
- The Garmin Marq Athlete Is Gorgeous, Ambitious And Outrageously Expensive
- The 10-Minute Push-Up Challenge