Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Fitness Tracker Review
The Short Version
Garmin’s Fenix 5 Plus range contains the 5S Plus, 5 Plus and 5X Plus and sits at the very top of the company’s tracker line-up. The Fenix 5 Plus, the model we got our hands on, is a mightily impressive GPS sports watch ready to explore the wilderness thanks its pre-loaded colour maps, while also being stylish and smart enough to work as an everyday tracker as well.
Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)
Buy from Garmin | From £599.99
Things We Liked
- The colour maps are clear, and it’s easy to follow directions while running and even create new routes right on your wrist.
- It’s nothing new with Garmin’s top-end devices, but the Fenix 5 Plus is a brilliant sports tracker, with the ability to track an impressive range of metrics for many different activities.
- The whole range is built from premium materials and the stylish design helps to makes them great everyday watches.
- You can store music and podcasts on the watch, and Garmin have linked with Spotify (and Deezer) so you can wirelessly sync your playlists across to the Fenix 5 Plus if you have a Spotify premium account.
- The range is compatible...